We are naanu Foods AG, a Swiss FoodTech startup making conventional and boring supplements natural and enjoyable. Naanu creates the most nutriously-dense snacks currently available. We're a diverse team of people from all sorts of different backgrounds and are passionately working together to makethe world a better place.
We're looking for a motivated invididual to join our team to help us with our next exciting stage - growth.
These will be your tasks
- Develop new features for our website
- Stay informed of new technical solutions and help us to stay updated and ready for the future
- Sketch, develop and implement new layout and themes for our website
- Help with the development of our design system
You offer these qualifications
- You communicate well in English (Deutsch ist ein Plus)
- 2+ Years experience with CSS3, HTML5
- Experience working with Git and GitHub or Gitlab
- You are used to working with tickets and a ticketing tool like Jira or others
- You know how to work with layout tools like Figma or Sketch
- You are motivated to learn new technologies
We offer these benefits
- Working with Node, VueJS, NuxtJS and other frontend technologies
- Working with CI/CD processes
- Working with our Backend API's
- Working with multiple environments (Production and testing environments)
- Agile software development
- Learn from a senior frontend expert
And it does not stop there!
- Experience the life of a Swiss FoodTech startup
- The chance to be a vital part of naanu
- Lots of freedom in defining the role
- Flexible working time
- Joining a fun and diverse Team
- Free lunch on Friday's
- Travel costs refunded
This is an unpaid position.
We have an office in Zurich, but you are welcome to work from home. We are flexible with working hours, as long as the job gets done.
Please only apply to this position if you feel that the description matches you perfectly. If you'd like to stand out in your application, add a paragraph on why we shouldn't miss out on you joining our Team. What is it about you that will make our day easier/ funnier/ more enjoyable? Bonus points if you tell us how you'll propell naanu to the next level.